Naradhan RSL & Public Halls
The Naradhan Returned Soldiers League was formed in 1926 with the construction of the Naradhan RSL Hall being constructed soon after. The Naradhan Public Hall was officially opened in 1937.
Both Halls hosted many dances and social events in days gone by and although the Halls are not used to the extent that they were in yesteryear, they still stand in good condition with the Public Hall being used regularly for meetings, social events, training sessions and the annual Naradhan Public School Christmas/Presentation evenings.
These two Crown Land Reserves are managed by the Naradhan Crown Land Reserve Managers. Contact Helen Templeton, 02 68 969 855 or Kerrie Johnston, 02 69 661 335 for Hall Hire and further information.
Naradhan History Books are available from the Lake Cargelligo Tourist Information Centre.