The Lake Cargelligo Tourist Information located at the end of Foster Street viewing onto the lake; houses the unique Alf Tyack Stone Butterfly and Gem Collection, and is also a great stopping point for souvenirs, local art and craft, and information on Lake Cargelligo and the surrounding area.
Discover our Attractions
Ask your visit Information Centre for our Heart Of New South Wales brochure and detailed Discovery Drive Maps to discover these following attractions.
- Burcher Bush Capel & Bakery Bush Museum
- Tottenham – Cairn depicting the geographical Centre on NSW
- Aboriginal Heritage
- Manna Mt near Brochure & kings grave between Condobolin & Euabalong
- Unique Stone Butterfly Collection at Lake Cargelligo Tourist Information Centre
- Cafe’ Melaleuca & Bruch cutting Museum at Euabalong
- Lake Cargelligo Historical Museum
- Condobolin Railway Museum
- Condobolin Agricultural Research Station
- Working Draught Horses in Lake Cargelligo
- Historical Walking Track in Lake Cargelligo
- Bird Watching
- Water Sports Including Water Skiing, fishing & Sailing on our Lakes and Rivers
- Mt Tilga bush walking and site seeing at Condobolin
- Historic Naradhan 28 Stand Wool Shed
- Many friendly sports clubs where you are welcome for a casual game of bowls, golf or tennis.