Our website was off-line for a while due to hosting troubles and while we were working on establishing a new site onto a new hosting provider and the new content management platform.
The new website has a new re-vamped looks that not only work on PCs but also on mobile devices.
There are a lot of nice new features that the website has on offer:
- Weather widget that shows the current weather conditions in Lake Cargelligo
- Our website “hero” header image changes according to a time of a day
- We included comprehensive and detailed tourist information on Lake Cargelligo and surrounding villages. We wanted to showcase how great is our place in the heart of New South Wales!
Don’t forget to check the search box widget, you can search entire website to quickly find information we provide
- Local Business Directory – get more exposure for your business, not only if your income depends on a tourist traffic.
- Upcoming events and community news – the website is not only for visitors seeking tourist information, it also puts a lot of emphasis on community so it can be a one stop shop for residents wanting to know what’s on, find interesting local events and engage with the community.
- The website is now secure, you will notice a secure protocol paddle when you visit the site.
- You can contact us through the online form. Visitors can ask us questions through the online form.
- The website is easy peasy to update and extend when we need it, so don’t hesitate to contact us with your ideas and suggestions or if you have something to add. Adding a new community event, business or news article was never that easy before.
This is a work in progress but we are pretty proud of the progress to date. Please take a look and enjoy…. feedback, ideas and suggestions are most welcome. If you have an idea or would like to provide us with feedback please call into our office at 30 Foster Street, Lake Cargelligo, comment or PM us. You can also use our Contact Us form.