For all the COVID-19 updates please click on the link below. It is very important during this time that we pay attention and listen to what is being needed.
Follow the link below to view the restrictions for regional and rural NSW
How to Stay Safe
- wash your hands often with soap and water. This includes before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- use alcohol-based hand sanitisers when you can’t use soap and water
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- clean and disinfect surfaces you use often such as benchtops, desks and doorknobs
- clean and disinfect objects you use often such as mobile phones, keys, wallets and work passes
- use tap and go instead of cash where possible
- increase the amount of fresh air by opening windows or changing air conditioning
One way to slow the spread of viruses, such as coronavirus, is physical distancing. The more space between you and others, the harder it is for the virus to spread. As states and territories ease restrictions, it is important everyone continues to stay 1.5 metres away from others wherever possible.
You will need to isolate to prevent the spread of the virus to others if:
- you have COVID-19
- health authorities suspect you have COVID-19
You will need to isolate in:
- hospital if you need hospital care
- your home if it is suitable
- another location if needed as decided by your public health authority
The public health authority will advise you when you can leave.
If you get tested for the virus, or you have symptoms, you need to stay at home and avoid contact with other people. You will need to do this until you either have a negative test result or your symptoms have gone – whichever is longer.
Isolation means you:
- must not leave your home except in an emergency or to get essential medical care
- must not go into public places including work and shops
- must not let any other person into your home unless the person
- lives with you and cannot live somewhere else
- is providing medical care for you
- is entering for an emergency
Lake Cargelligo is a community that we wish to keep everyone safe and well, to do so we MUST listen to these rules and regulations